If you are looking for the benefit of a memory foam mattress while reaping the benefits of the traditional innerspring mattress, this is the perfect option for you. This is a mattress topper that you can place on your current mattress to help you get a better night’s sleep. This can be an inexpensive option for those who are not quite able or prepared to purchase a new mattress, or a great option for those who want to get a feel for the memory foam mattress while still using their current mattress. This is a great item to help you consider if you want to take the plunge to go full memory foam or not.
Why is memory foam so great? Memory foam will form to your body’s individual shape and curves to help relieve your pressure points and give you a better night of sleep, without waking up to joint and muscle pain. This also provides the much needed support for side sleepers, giving them proper neck and spine alignment to help prevent back and neck pain.
This can definitely be a cheaper option than purchasing a new memory foam mattress, or any new mattress really, and will help you save your money while having a completely new quality of night’s sleep without really investing a lot of money. If you are looking for an improvement on how you feel when you wake up in the morning, consider adding this mattress topper to your bed set up.
- 3-Inch 4 Pounds Memory Foam
Memory foam can help conform to your body, giving it the night of sleep that it has been begging for. Just place it on top of your current mattress and enjoy a refreshing night of sleep.
- PURGreen Certified
This mattress is made in the U.S.A. and is created using environmentally friendly processes, exceeding PURGreen certification standards.
- Mattress Topper
This item was meant for use on top of your current mattress, allowing you to keep your mattress while updating the quality of sleep that you receive.
There is a 3 year limited warranty on the mattress topper, which is around the average lifespan for similar products.
Benefits of Using This Product
Memory foam offers numerous benefits for their users. This product offers you all of these benefits you would receive from a memory foam mattress while keeping your current mattress.
Memory foam is incredibly popular today, and there are plenty of reasons for that. Memory foam has the unique ability of forming to your body’s shape, giving you a personalized night of sleep. This contouring ability allows the mattress to conform to your shape and give you the support you need when you are sleeping. If you are a side sleeper, this can be incredibly useful. The memory foam will shape to your curves and give you proper neck and spine alignment, reducing your back and neck pain. This contouring feature will also help side sleepers relieve the weight off of their pressure points, allowing for a reduction in joint and muscle pain.
This is a mattress topper, so it is a much less expensive option to purchase than an entirely new mattress. This will give you a feeling of a new mattress without actually having to purchase one. And when this topper no longer provides the same level of support, you can just purchase a new one without worrying about the price. Have you been hearing about how awesome memory foam mattresses are and want to try one but are nervous about the money? This is a great option for you.
Memory Foam and Innerspring Mattress
Do you love the support that you get from your current mattress, but you just need a little more or you are noticing some sagging in your current mattress? This mattress topper is memory foam, providing you all the added benefits of having a memory foam mattress, while being able to keep the support that you love from your current innerspring mattress. This mattress topper will also help you feel better when there are sags in your mattress, making it seem like they are not even there.
Made in the U.S.A
This is a huge plus for people who love to purchase products that contribute directly to their own economy. What this also means is that they have to go through the rigorous regulations that the United States place on the quality of production. By being certified by the EPA, you can trust that you have a quality product.
Pros and Cons
- If you want the feel of a memory foam mattress without purchasing a new mattress, this is the best option for you. You can get the support of your current mattress with all those benefits of the memory foam mattress.
- The price is a bit easier to spend than it is to actually purchase an entirely new mattress.
- The contouring shape will help you get the best night of sleep that you have ever experienced.
- It comes rolled up, making it easy to just unfold and watch it take shape. It is protected when shipped in a vacuum sealed bag.
- You can still fit your current standard sized bed sheets over the topper and it fits fine on the rest of the mattress.
- The gel like feel is incredibly comfortable and feels almost cloudlike.
- Memory foam often comes with a sometimes very potent chemical order since it is synthetically made. You may need to air it out for a few days. This smell is not toxic, but if you are sensitive to smells, it can be quite bothersome.
- There is no protective layer to the foam piece itself. This means that the foam can very easily split or be torn.
- When ordering, be aware of the density of the foam. The lower density foam is usually better suited for smaller people while the higher density is more suited for heavier people. Also be warned that memory foam may not be as supportive for people above a certain weight.
- As with other memory foam products, the heat absorption can lead the product feeling very warm and uncomfortable.
Why Should You Buy This Product
This product is a wise investment if you are looking for the benefits of a memory foam mattress without having to replace your current one. The price makes it a perfect place holder until you are ready to buy a new mattress or if you just want to have the benefits of memory foam in addition to the benefits of a traditional innerspring mattress.
If you are looking for a new experience to improve your night’s sleep and how you feel in the morning, a memory foam topper option is a perfect item to consider for purchase. Memory foam has so many benefits but may not be an option that people are completely sold on enough to pay the price tag for a good memory foam mattress. This is a great option in that place. This is also a perfect option if you love the support of your current mattress and just want a little bit more. This is a wise investment for your home.