Memory foam is a popular mattress choice today for good reason. The memory foam is specifically made to conform to the contours of your body, giving you the support you need for an amazing night sleep. The problem with some memory foam mattresses, however, is that they run hot as a result of needing to absorb the heat in order to conform to your body’s shape. This mattress has a layer of gel memory foam between you and the memory foam, allowing for ventilation and cooling and giving you an excellent night of sleep.
Memory foam is also great because unlike traditional innerspring mattresses, it does not attract the dust-mites found in more traditional mattresses. This can be a huge help for people with allergies, since dust-mites are among the most popular reason for household allergens.
This particular mattress has just the right amount of firmness to help give the maximum support, which is especially useful for those who commonly complain of waking up with aches and pains. Memory foam excels in this, especially if you are a side sleeper. If you are ready to give up your innerspring mattress to try something new, try out this gel memory foam mattress if you have experience any pain or discomfort on a traditional innerspring mattress.
- Layer of Gel Memory Foam
On traditional memory foam mattresses, people complain about the heat when sleeping. This mattress has a layer of gel memory foam that allows for ventilation and providing a much cooler sleep than on other memory foam mattresses.
- Dual Layer Technology
As just discussed, there is a 1” layer of gel memory foam that is found on top of 4” of memory foam for a base foam layer. This allows for both the cooling features of the gel memory foam layer, with the support users crave from a traditional memory foam mattress.
- Open Cell Construction
The open cell construction offers more durable and longer-lasting memory foam.
This mattress comes with a 25 year warranty, which can give you the confidence that they stand behind their product and trust it will make you happy for a long time.
- CertiPUR-US Certified
This means that this mattress is made of certified memory foam that is resistant to dust-mites and is safe for all sleepers.
- Removable Cover
This can be useful to help clean your mattress. As it is not recommended to get memory foam wet, you can wash the cover.
Benefits of Using This Product
There are many benefits to using this product. It can be beneficial to your health and is offered by a great price. Memory foam mattresses are great additions to the home.
Memory foam mattresses offer a unique support unlike other types of mattresses. The memory foam conforms to your body, giving you support in all the right places. This type of support helps side sleepers, because it takes the weight off of the pressure points to help avoid the aching joints and muscles they may suffer during the night. Memory foam also helps people sleep with proper neck and spine alignment, relieving back and neck pain but also helping shoulder pain. The support found in the memory foam mattresses is unlike any other support. While memory foams are considered firm, the way it conforms to the body gives you that firm support that you are looking for while offering a cushiony and comfortable surface.
Some memory foam mattresses can be purchased at a lower price than traditional innerspring mattresses. Consider all the benefits you receive from this product, the price is a steal for the rewards you get in return.
Dust-mites are the leading cause of allergens in the home. Likely, if you wake up first thing in the morning with puffy eyes and other unpleasant allergy symptoms, you have dust-mites in your mattress. Dust-mites are attracted to the cotton fabrics of standard mattresses, and feed off of your dead skin cells. Dust-mites are actually repelled by the synthetic materials found in memory foam, and the memory foam does not absorb the dead cells like traditional mattresses, not providing them food to live off of.
When it comes delivered, it is rolled up in a duffel bag allowing it to be easily moved to where it needs to be and set up. Once you get it to where it needs to be, just unroll it on top of the mattress frame where you are going to put it, and allow it to decompress to its full size.
Pros and Cons
- The support is unlike most other traditional mattresses. Memory foam conforms to your individual body, giving you the best and most personalized night of sleep.
- The price is completely worth it. It is much cheaper than most other mattresses but do not let this convince you it is a lesser quality. In fact, this is a better mattress than most of its more expensive competitors.
- The mattress comes compressed to make it easy to carry to where you want it and set it up by yourself.
- This mattress is firm but soft. It has a firm feel for support but otherwise you feel like you are sleeping on a cloud. This is as a result of the mattress shaping to your every curve and giving you an incredible night of sleep.
- The fact that it keeps dust-mites away, sleepers may notice a huge reduction in their allergies upon using this mattress.
- The 25 year warranty is incredible and tells you that your investment is protected for a long time and also shows that this company is confident in the product that they have given you.
- Unlike the individual coils in traditional innerspring mattresses, memory foam is a motion resistant material. If you have a partner sleeping next to you and they toss and turn and that wakes you up, this is a perfect option for you.
- If you do not follow the instructions provided, there will be a strong chemical odor that comes off of this mattress that can be very displeasing, especially if you are sensitive to smells. It is recommended that you air out this mattress before use.
- You will need to allow the mattress to fully decompress before use. This could take a few hours to a couple of days, so be prepared for not having a mattress for a couple of days just in case it takes that long to decompress.
- If you weigh above a certain weight, this may not be a great option for you. Weighing more than 275 could make it sag sooner than you would like and sooner than a traditional innerspring mattress.
- This mattress is only 5” tall. Some may find this to be too low to the ground and consider it more of a mattress topper than an actual mattress.
Why You Should Buy This Mattress
If you suffer from allergies every morning or suffer from aches and pains upon waking up, than it is time to consider a memory foam mattress. You should buy this mattress because it offers all the benefits of a traditional memory foam mattress, only it has a gel layer that gives you a cooler sleep than the traditional models.
If you want a memory foam mattress but were afraid to because of the heat absorption being uncomfortable, than this option is the right one for you. The gel layer to the memory foam helps really cool you off while offering the same contouring support that memory foam mattresses offer. If you are looking for a better night of sleep without the pain from your current mattress, you need to try this mattress today.